All good things come from membership
Our Association actively engages with state decisionmakers to shape transit-friendly policy, secure increased transit funding, and promote the benefits of a balanced transportation system. We maintain direct access to elected officials and government professionals, working closely with them to shape the future of transit. As a California Transit Association member, you will speak with a stronger voice, learn through education and training, and collaborate with like-minded transit industry members.
What you’ll gain through membership
- Representation of your agency’s specific concerns to be heard at the state level
- Encouragement to participate in advocacy efforts, including visits to legislators and testifying before legislative committees and rule-making agencies
- Direct access to the Association’s Executive Leadership and Staff, who bring decades of experience in transit-related matters
- Opportunities to take an active role in the guidance of the Association by serving on one or more of our standing committees
- Access to invaluable reporting and updates on transportation policy news, including our weekly Executive Director’s Report, timely Legislative Bulletins and Funding Updates.
- Reduced rates on Association events and complimentary subscriptions to timely Association publications
- Opportunities to network with other transit professionals through committee meetings, conferences, and workshops
- Professional development and training through our signature conference events and webinars
- Previews of new products and services offered by leading transit vendors
Ready to join an esteemed group of organizations that have committed to strengthening transit’s voice in California?
Categories of membership
We offer four categories of membership tailored to the type and size of your organization. Submit your application today.
Become A Member