Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Be Part of the Excitement…Sponsor and Exhibit in Riverside!
Make plans now to join us for our 52nd Annual Fall Conference and Expo presented by BYD, taking place November 8-10 in Riverside. A number of sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are available, affording prominent visibility and generating top-of-mind brand awareness.
- Expanded EXPO Hours – Attendee evaluations revealed a desire to have more opportunities to network with vendors. We have made the move-in time earlier to support the bus expo opening at lunch on Wednesday, November 8th and the full EXPO opening at 3:00 p.m. the same day. View the Expo schedule-at-a-glance. View the Expo Hall map.
- Innovation Theater – The California Transit Association’s new Innovation Theater is a place of learning set in a casual environment built to facilitate peer sharing, problem solving through technology, and collaboration. Participants will:
- Experience 10 minute presentations on new technology and innovative products by a supplier and a transit agency
- The latest upgrades and products that maximize today’s cutting-edge technology including apps, software, data capture and manipulation, open source resources, and beyond
- See first-hand innovative products and solutions that enhance service and satisfaction at their transit agency
- Exchange best practices with peers and learn about the latest in transit technology
- Street Closure and Exclusive Opening for Bus Expo – The beautiful historic mission district of Riverside will be the backdrop to our outdoor bus expo. We are closing 5th street to house the busses! This main throughway is the perfect location centered between the Mission Inn and the Riverside Convention Center. The networking lunch will kick-off the opening of the bus expo only, with the full expo hall and afternoon activities to follow conference concurrent sessions.
Increase your visibility! Showcase your products and services to key decision makers at the 52nd Annual Fall Conference & Expo. For more information, contact Events & Education Director Janneh Johnson via email at email@example.com, or by calling (916) 446-4656, x 1017.